Play with Starshine in the gorgeous outdoor setting at Suttle Lake!
Starshine is partnering with The Suttle Lodge to offer custom programs blending nature and performance activities for kids and families curated according to desired duration, time of day, theme, and activities.
Themes & Activities
Curate Your Program!
1. Determine the preferred date(s), duration, and time of your program:
(available times after September 8: weekdays 3:00-5:30p.m. / weekends 9a.m.-10p.m.)
2. Choose a theme & select activities within a theme or across themes (# of activities limited by duration of program)
3. Confirm availability: call/text Jennie at 541-645-0688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Pay online (see payment button below) or Venmo @starshine-theater.com
5. Fill out an online registration form for each participant.
6. Complete liability waivers and email to:
Cost & Payment
$30/hour for 1-4 participants. Add $5/hour for each additional participant (up to 10 total). Add $10/hour for programs after 6PM. *Bookings canceled more than 48 hours in advance will receive full refund, otherwise a partial refund of 50% will be returned.*
Response to COVID-19
Due to the pandemic, programs are only offered to individual families or family groups* in an outdoor setting. Physical distance of 6' will be enforced between the instructor and participants. Physical distance between participants is not required, since they are part of a family group. Participants over the age of 5 are required to wear masks. The instructor will wear a mask. Starshine will not provide food or drink.
*a family group is defined as two or more families that are related or agree to be together without practicing social distancing.
Please see calendar below to determine availability. Note: after September 8, 2020 programs are only offered weekdays between 3:00-6:00p.m. and weekends 9a.m.-10p.m.