Private Guided Nature Walks
Black Butte Ranch
Explore Black Butte Ranch on a
Private Guided Nature Walk
"What a great experience. Jennie was super knowledgeable, flexible with our plans, and just really fun to be around. I would highly recommend her tours!"
Explore the incredible beauty and natural diversity of Black Butte Ranch alongside local naturalist and educator, Jennie Sharp. You'll learn about local plants and animals, geography, geology, and human history in this gorgeous place. Wildlife is more easily spotted during off-season programming. Kids and adults are welcome!
We will meet at the Lakeside Activity Center, then go on an out-and-back trail that explores the edge of the Big Meadow, to the west of the lake, and along side the creek that has spectacular views of Black Butte and the Cascade Mountain Range (see map below). Programs are up to two hours long (2-3 miles, depending on the speed and desire of the group). Programs will run rain, shine, or snow.
How to Book
1. Pick a date/time for your program
3. Confirm availability by checking the calendar below
4. Use the Request to Book button below, call/text 541-645-0688, or email email@example.com
Your requested booking will remain pending for 24 hours after communication from Starshine confirming your requested program. To confirm your booking:
1. Pay deposit (half of total cost) with Venmo (@starshine-theater) or use credit card with payment button
3. Complete liability waiver and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll pay the remainder of the program cost after the completion of the program.
Programs start at $100 per group of 1-4. Additional adults cost $20. Additional kids cost $15.
Request to Book
Enjoy a private guided experience of the incredible natural beauty of ...Starting at $100